These licenses are included in the Hawk-Eye RPAM Appliance
- The C# compiler is dual-licensed under the MIT/X11 license and the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- The tools are released under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- The runtime libraries are under the GNU Library GPL 2.0 (LGPL 2.0).
- The class libraries are released under the terms of the MIT X11 license.
- ASP.NET MVC, the Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF), the Dynamic Language Runtime (DLR), System.Data.Services.Client, parts of System.Numerics and ASP.NET AJAX client software are released by Microsoft under the open source Microsoft Permissive License, some of them are dual licensed also as Apache2
#SNMP (SharpSNMP) Suite
- Released under GNU Library General Public License (LGPL)
XML-RPC, Cook Computing
Gibraltar Agent, eSymmetrix, Inc
- Released under the “GIBRALTAR End User License Agreement”
SecureBlackBox, EldoS Corporation
- Released under the “SecureBlackbox Vendor License Agreement”
Debian OS, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
(http://www.debian.org/legal/licenses/) Licenses currently found in Debian main include:
- GNU General Public License (common)
- GNU Lesser General Public License (common)
- GNU Library General Public License (common)
- Modified BSD License (common)
- Perl Artistic license (common)
- Apache License
- Expat/MIT-style licenses
- zlib-style licenses
- LaTeX Project Public License
- Python Software Foundation License
- Ruby’s License
- PHP License
- W3C Software Notice and License
- OpenSSL License
- Sleepycat License
- Common UNIX Printing System License Agreement
- vhf Public License
- “No problem Bugroff” license
- Unmodified BSD License (also known as the original or 4-clause BSD license. It included an advertising requirement and is now deprecated even by the BSD project.)
- public domain (not a license, strictly speaking)
- IBM Public License Version 1.0